Goodbye, Old House

Goodbye, Old House
My 104-year-old house in St. Louis

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My old machine is still running, but it's at least 10 years old, and now that I am quilting, I could really use a newer machine with more features.  The Baby Lock Melody machine is so impressive.  Since I started quilting about 5 years ago, I realize that I need something that is made for making quilts, and has more heavy duty features.  This seems like a wonderful machine, and I'm excited to be entering the Giveaway.  Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne! Wow, you're back! Thanks for visiting. So you entered a machine contest, right? I've started on a rag quilt for Hayley for one of her Christmas gifts. It's been fun, easy and no hand-quilting. I love hand-quilting, but I just don't have time or room right now. Who would have ever thought we'd be doing this??? Sending you a big hug, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne - thanks for stopping by, my friend! Good to hear from you! Yep, Lisa and I are so excited to become grandmothers at the same time! We're joining the "Club"! I'll bet you're just so busy working on little baby items and sewing, etc. I see all the quilts and things you "pin" and wonder what you're working on. Your newest little grandson is doing well and I'm so glad - he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to 'meet' a fellow Texan. I originally hail from Azle, but make New Braunfels my (winter) home now. Did you ever get a new machine? I see you haven't posted in awhile....a long while. Try again! I'd love to see your work! ~karen

    ReplyDelete